Monday, February 12, 2007

Livin My Life Like It's Golden


I feel like I'm in sixth grade again.

I have been playing the song Golden by the amazing singer and songwriter Jill Scott incessantly this weekend.

I'd heard before, but it hit a chord when I heard it on TV paired up with the image of a perfectly golden glass of bubbly. Apparently, it's the theme song for "The Starter Wife" a new USA Network miniseries starring Debra Messing. It's based on a book of the same name by Gigi Levangie Grazer that tells the story of a Hollywood exec's wife restarting her life after getting the heave-ho.

Married, divorced or happily single, this song celebrates the way we all should live. Is this the Bubbly Girl theme song or what?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This song is the essence of celebrating life, each other and our uniqueness!

Anonymous said...

I love this song! I saw a commercial for the Starter Wife the other night and I think this song fits it perfectly! I am excited about the show and the promos they have going on. You get a chance at winning some great prizes from Ponds and a chance to get a Hollywood make over! You should check the site out!
http://www.usanetwork.com/series/starterwife/
Cause I'm living my life like its GOLDEN!!!!!